Hardcore Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Hardcore Gunzing begins..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come on guyz,We need lot of members so keep voting..http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote2803.html
Guyz we are switching to vbulletin.Go take a look,and register there.http://hardcoregamers.0fees.net/forums/index.php

[Faygo] Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faygo

[Faygo] Application Empty
PostSubject: [Faygo] Application   [Faygo] Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:58 am

Name:
Nathan James Dowell

Time Zone:
Err, Idk, lansing michigan, US timezone

Ways of Contacting you:

MSN: gunner098l@gmail.com, skype: xxguestxx

About Yourself:
I am nice, funny, outgoing, easy conversationist, I love making friends, I never ego, I treat others how I would want to be treated. I love having fun, making jokes, etc.. but if it comes down to it, when it's necessary, I can be a real hardass. I love making friends, I've been told I'm a real peoples person, and I love when new members join. I play guitar, I BMX, I play GunZ (for 6 years now) I love having responsibility, and I can handle a lot, I never argue with anyone, and I always put people before me. I make sure that everyone around me is comfortable, and having a good time, before I try to make myself have one. I am not selfish, I don't ego, I never taunt, don't flame, rage, none of that. I don't have a bad temper, unless you say something that really gets me going, like talking about a loved family member, or dead family member. I love doing all the "teen" activities, and I am a nice person inside and out =]

Job you are applying for:
Co-Owner

Previous Experiences:

GM: Infinity Gunz, Pillow Gunz (Closed), Cursive Gaming (Closed)
Co-Owner: Bloody Gunz (Closed)
Owner: PsychoGunz (Closed) InfernoGunz (Closed), EcoNomic Gunz (Closed) Holy Gunz (Closed)
Forum Moderator: Insane Gunz (Closed)
Admin: Crazy Toffifee Gunz
Developer: ExtremeGamers

Activity:
Monday- 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM (8 hours)
Tuesday- 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM (8 hours)
Wednesday- 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM (8 hours)
Thursday- 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM (8 hours)
Friday- 1:00 PM - 3-4:00 AM (12-13 Hours)
Saturday- 1:00 PM - 3-4:00 AM (12-13 Hours)
Sunday- 1:00 PM - 11:00 PM (8 hours)

What will be your contribution towards the server:
#1- My hard work
#2- Loyalty
#3- Willingness to help out with anything
#4- Helpfulness
#5- Customization
#6- My great effort
#7- 110% of my effort
#8- My love into HG
#9- My honesty towards members and staff
#10- My skills =]

Additional skills(photoshop,gfx,coding etc):

Forum Work:
I have created well over 50 forums, so I know my way around forumotion... quite well
GFX:
Paint.NET, signatures, loading screens, backgrounds, avatars, etc...
Coding:
Java, BBC, SOME Php, SOOMMMEEE C++
Etc..
.Xml edits, text color change
System.mrs edits, changing messages, Clan to Crew, bounty to, $, Cash, or w.e you want

Proofs:
Not really sure what this is asking for, but for proof of GFX, coding, etc.. go here,
www.mygunzcustoms.forumotion.com

Why should you be hired?:
I LOVE Responsibility (the more the better), being able to help out in any way possible. When given a task, I make sure it gets done, as perfect and as soon as I possibly can, and to the best of my ability. I take my job VERY seriously, I never EVER abuse my powers, ever no matter what under any circumstances, I am experienced in being staff, and I love responsibility. I am really active, I respect and/or follow the rules, I have never got warned ingame I taking the time to help people that really want help (usually if i can't help verbally i can help them with teamviewer so they can be 99.99% sure that i can easily fix there problems ). I already have the item.xml, and know how to use the Admin panel, both on forums and in game. I will put 110% into HG such as banning hackers Asap within mins/hours in game and forums. I am very patient, and I think people in game like me. I handle things maturely, I don't whine, fuss, or insult people. When under heavy pressure, and/or ANY circumstance, I always can do what task I am assigned, no matter what it is. I don't hate anyone, and I don't think anyone hates me, I know a lot about being staff. Also you should choose me, because I am the right person for the job. I can help make the game run smoother by making sure all players follow the rules and obey them.I can also help players with their day to day problems in-game and outside of Gunz ( Msn/Forums) I can be on, for very long lengths of time, I can search out hackers very well, and ban them on spot. I know how to use the ACP very well. And I promise I will put 1010 percent of my ability, into doing my job well the first time, on time.

Extra Information:

Tolerance level:
High, I can tolerate a lot. I have to have a high one, to put up with my brother lol.

How easily are you angered/made mad and/or annoyed?:
It is very hard to make me, angered/angry and/or annoyed. Unless you talk about dead or loved family or friends. Then I get mad real easily.

Last edited by Faygo on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:49 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
HaRdCoRe

HaRdCoRe

PostSubject: Re: [Faygo] Application   [Faygo] Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Faygo wrote:
I gotta go to bed right now xD, so my app won't be that good , so please don't auto deny this

Name: Nathan James Dowell

Time Zone: Err, Idk, lansing michigan, US timezone

Ways of Contacting you: MSN: gunner098l@gmail.com, skype: xxguestxx

About Yourself: I will update this tomorrow, for now I have to go to sleep ;]

Job you are applying for: Co-Owner

Previous Experiences: I will update this tomorrow, for now I have to go to sleep ;]

Activity: I will update this tomorrow, for now I have to go to sleep ;]

What will be your contribution towards the server: I will update this tomorrow, for now I have to go to sleep ;]

Additional skills(photoshop,gfx,coding etc): I will update this tomorrow, for now I have to go to sleep ;]

Proofs: I will update this tomorrow, for now I have to go to sleep ;]

Why should you be hired?: I will update this tomorrow, for now I have to go to sleep ;]

Anything special about you: I will update this tomorrow, for now I have to go to sleep ;]:

You update ur app.Then Ill tell the req for co-owner..Thanx for applying..Lets see..
Back to top Go down
https://hardcoregunz.forumotion.com
Faygo

PostSubject: Re: [Faygo] Application   [Faygo] Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:48 pm

I updated it a little more ;]

It will be way more informative tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
xXHaRdXx

PostSubject: Re: [Faygo] Application   [Faygo] Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Good application. Lets see
Back to top Go down
Faygo

PostSubject: Re: [Faygo] Application   [Faygo] Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Ok, hopefully I get accepted Very Happy

Ok, now REALLY off to bed xD
Back to top Go down
HaRdCoRe

HaRdCoRe

PostSubject: Re: [Faygo] Application   [Faygo] Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:43 pm

You update the post then well talk..I have assigned some req for co-owner..
Back to top Go down
Faygo

PostSubject: Re: [Faygo] Application   [Faygo] Application EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:50 am

Ok well, I have updated it as best as I can get it =]

What can I say? I will work very hard, and do my best, and put forth 110% of my effort into HG, and hope I get accepted =]
Back to top Go down
HaRdCoRe

HaRdCoRe

PostSubject: Re: [Faygo] Application   [Faygo] Application EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Congrats!You are the Head Staff of Hardcore Gunz now.Prove you activity and work.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Faygo] Application   [Faygo] Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Faygo] Application
Page 1 of 1